Contact Me

Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites | 2015


Image Source: Megan & Liz found on Google Images. All other images are my own.

Birthdays: March for me is always FULL of celebration, with so many birthday's and Mother's day all in one month! First it was my birthday, then it was Mother's day, a week later it was my sister's birthday, a few days later it was even my dog's birthday... then last but not least, it was my Dad's birthday. So, one of my favourite things this month, would have to be Birthday's, whether it was mine or somebody elses! March, for me, is full of fun things, like, Birthday Cake, Candles, Gifts and Birthday Balloons... and I'm still finding confetti stars everywhere!

Converse: This month I decided to treat myself to a new pair of black Converse All Stars, as a birthday present to myself. I did this for two reasons; One; because they go with EVERYTHING, whether it be dresses, jeans, shorts... literally anything. So I knew I would get alot of wear out of them! Two; because 10 years ago to the day, I actually bought my very first pair of black Converse All Star tainers. I was 16 years old and had been wanting a pair of Converse for ages, so with my birthday money I bought my first pair. I loved them so much! I wore them until they wore out! I still have them for sentimental reasons and because all my friends had signed them! Converse bring back such happy memories for me... Black Converse to me, is what a black leather jacket is to Keith Urban, haha!

Megan & Liz: I have been a fan of Megan & Liz's for ages now, but this month I have found I have been listening to their music constantly! My favourite songs of theirs, at the moment, would have to be; White T-Shirt, All The Way & Switch Hearts. I have also been learning how to play Karma's Coming Back For Me on guitar this month and am loving it!













Taylor Swift Incredible Things EDP: I was given the new Taylor Swift fragrance Incredible Things, from my sister for my birthday. I really love the packaging and find it's really different to Taylor's other fragrances. I have tried her other ones and have liked them all, but none of them have stood out to me... not so much that I could say they were one of my go-to fragrances. This one however, has such an unique scent- its very fresh and summery. It's not a scent I have ever tried before, but I am really liking it at the moment and one I hope to like for many months to come!

Quote Book: On my birthday, each year, I set a goal or challenge for myself to complete for my "new year". Almost like a new years resolution. Last year, it was to take a photo, every day, for a whole year. Now that is completed, I chose to write a quote in a notebook, everyday for the next year. Hopefully, I will keep to this and manage to fill my notebook with wonderful, inspiring quotes I can use to look back on, in the future.

Samantha & Billie Faiers: As I mentioned in my last post, my sister and I, got the chance to meet Sam and Billie Faiers, while they were on tour with their pop-up shop, Minnies. They were really friendly and it was lovely to meet them both again.

What have you been loving this month?

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment