Contact Me

Saturday 28 March 2015

Celeb Scope | Meeting Sam & Billie Faiers:


Hello!

Today my sister and I headed into town for a spot of shopping therapy! We had heard that the fashion retailer Minnies Boutique run by Samantha & Billie Faiers (renowned for their appearances on the popular reality TV show The Only Way Is Essex) were on tour with their Pop Up shop and their first stop happened to be our town!

Shula, Sam, Me & Billie 2015

This wasn't the first time we have had the chance to meet both Sam and Billie, we also met them when they opened the Minnies pop up shop in the West Quay shopping centre in 2012 & 2013. They are both really friendly and approachable and we love their style. A little #FunFashionFact for you, the sweatshirt I am wearing in the photo above, I had previously bought from their shop a year or so ago!


Sam, Billie & Me 2012 & 2013

They had many spring/ summer fashion pieces on sale as well as their perfume, false lashes, notebooks and mugs. This time, I bought a pale blue blouse... the same one Sam is seen wearing in the first photo. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it on the hanger, then I noticed Sam was wearing it so it gave me an idea what it looked like on... so I decided to treat myself! It might not look as good on me, but I can only hope... who knows!? It's really floaty, neat and I think the colour is perfect for spring!


We had a lovely day and it was so nice to meet them once again. Have you ever met any celebrities? Have you ever been starstuck? Let me know in the comments below! :D

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment