Contact Me

Saturday 7 March 2015

My 26th Birthday | Dancing in the Snow

Hello!

This week, I celebrated my 26th birthday, or as I have liked to call it "the 10th anniversary of my 16th birthday"!


One of my birthday presents from my family this year was two tickets to see Matthew Bourne's contemporary dance adaptation of Edward Scissorhands at my local theatre. I went with my Mum and we thought it was amazing! The dancers were incredible and the whole show itself was stunning. I was so lucky to get to see it and would recommend that, if you ever get the chance to see it, you go. You will not regret it- I promise you. I love the theatre, the lights, the magic and I love dance so I was definitely in my element and thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite part was right at the end when the performers received a well- deserved, standing ovation and as the the show came to an end, fake snow fell from the ceiling and I felt completely captured in the magic (and covered in white flakes)! It was wonderful and a really touching moment!


After the performance, we met up with my Dad and sister and went to a nearby ice cream parlour Sprinkles. I ordered the Cookie Sensation Ice Cream Sundae, complete with Oreo's and Whipped Cream. It was super tasty, but unfortunately I didn't manage to eat it all!

I was lucky enough to receive some lovely presents and was presented with a giant pink cupcake birthday cake and I managed to blow out all the candles... after making my wish, of course!

I had a wonderful day and am so grateful for everything! Here's to another amazing year!

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love those photos of you. :)
    I wish you a happy 10th anniversary of your 16th birthday. Haha
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete