Contact Me

Friday 20 February 2015

A Little Bit About Me | 10 Questions

Have you ever cried because you were happy?
Sooo many times! Whether it was due to winning a competition, from being given tickets to see my favourite band, to just being so completely grateful for my life and the people in it!

Do you remember your dreams?
I always remember my dreams and I'm thankful for that. I think it would be such a shame if I didn't. They have been helpful in the past, some have come true, have given me advice and/ or answers and others have just been at the very least, quite entertaining!

Which flavour tea do you enjoy?
The only tea I like is Green Tea. My favourite at the moment is Twinings Peach & Cherry Blossom Green Tea.

Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Yes! I took tap and modern dance lessons for about 2-3 years. I also took dance as a GCSE subject at school. I love all types of dance and would love to start again. My dream has always been to try Ballet dancing, but I have never had the opportunity or confidence to do so. It is definitely my favourite type of dance though, so maybe one day I'll give it a try... watch this space ;)

What was your first ever concert?
The first ever concert I went to was to see Busted (with McFly as their support act). I went with a group of my friends from school and thought it was one of the best nights of my life. Fast forward 10 years and I got the opportunity to see them again last year, but this time as McBusted!

Can you do the splits?
No, but I have been practising. It's a progression, isn't it? One day I'd like to say I can!

Who is your favourite person in the world?
My Nan. Always has been, always will be. No explanation is needed.

What are your top 5 favourite songs (right now)?
I have so many favourite songs, it's impossible to choose just five, but right now, I would say:

  • Keith Urban - Black Leather Jacket
  • Megan & Liz - All The Way
  • Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato - Up
  • Ed Sheeran - Photograph
  • Alex G - 4am

Do you have a favourite movie?
Again, this is a tough one... It's impossible to pick just one, so here are a few I can think of right now:

  • Titanic
  • P.S I Love You
  • Just Like Heaven
  • Disney's Pocahontas

Can you whistle?
Hmm.. I would like to say I can. I can make a whistling sound, but cannot whistle a tune (and not from the lack of trying, let me tell you!)

Can you whistle? Can you do the splits? Let me know one of your unique or hidden talents in the comments below, I'd love to know!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and getting to know me a little bit more. Until next time!

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment