Contact Me

Thursday 15 January 2015

My Spring Wish List: 2015


Hello!

I feel it is now that time, where I am ready to welcome the Spring and Summer months and say goodbye to the Winter! I'm tired of the dark, wintery colours and the cold and am now ready to inject a bit of colour into my life and with Spring just around the corner (almost!) I thought I'd create my first Spring Wish List.


FASHION:


BEAUTY:
  • Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
  • Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Essie 'A Cut Above' & 'Spin The Bottle' Nail Varnish
  • Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eyeliner Pencil (Dark Brown)

FITNESS:

HOME:

Is anyone else looking forward to Spring? What would be on your wish list?

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Spring Wishlist was created by me using images and photographs available on Polyvore. I do not own any of the item images used to create this set. 

If you would like to see this set and/ or follow me on Polyvore here is the link:  A Love Birds Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment