Contact Me

Friday 11 September 2015

Coffee & Cake at M&S | World's Biggest Coffee Morning


During a recent shopping trip with my Mum, we popped into the Marks & Spencer's Café for a coffee and slice of cake. While here, I spotted a poster advertising the "World's Biggest Coffee Morning" in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support. Throughout September, for every coffee and slice of cake bought in the Café, M&S will donate 5p to the Macmillan charity.



These charities are very close to my heart and I always try to raise and donate money when I can, so seeing this, I couldn't resist ordering a coffee and slice of cake... although I don't need too much persuading when it comes to cake! But, it's for a good cause, right? ;)




I enjoyed a lovely Vanilla Latte and slice of their Coffee and Walnut Cake and yum, yum, yum, it was delicious! 

So, if you are near an M&S Café this September, why not treat yourself, I'm sure you deserve to! Especially as you will be helping raise money to support such an amazing and important charity. I know that 5p doesn't necessarily sound a lot, but for every sale made during the month, that's a lot of pennies donated! The official "Coffee Morning" event is said to be taking place on the 25th September and I hope many people contribute and do what they can!

Do you have a favourite type of cake? Do you prefer a Latte, Cappuccino or a Mocha? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know!

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been contacted by M&S or Macmillan and have not been sponsored or paid to write this blog post. I saw the advertisement and wanted to raise awareness to this cause and help spread the word to as many people as I can. All photography is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment